Wealth Screening: Education
Today more than ever, wealth screening has to be both economical and effective. Fundraising success rates with your school, college, or university alumni, parents, and friends need to be high.
DonorScape® arms your gift officers with mission-critical tools to:
- Implement a fact-based wealth screening and prospect analysis of alumni
- Target college and university alumni, parents, and friends to ask for donations, backed by hard figures on capacity to give
Maximize the benefits of wealth screening to:
- Account for relationship and participation factors unique to the institution, such as alumni status, board membership, event attendance, and activities
- Understand where to deploy fundraising resources
- Build an effective Major Gifts pipeline
- Improve performance of an annual fund
Know Your Audience - The importance of analytics in building a strong development program.
Implications of the Economy on Development Practices: Adjusting Long-Term Strategy - How today’s economy affects fundraising strategies in education.
Leadership Annual Giving at Vanderbilt University.