New Upgrades, New Website, New BlogOctober 23, 2018
Hi, my name is Casey. I’m the new business development associate with DonorScape. If you are a current client, you have or will probably hear from me about your contract renewals. Once a month or so, I’ll be bringing you DonorScape and industry related news on the DonorScape blog. Consider this the first installment!
As you may have heard or noticed, we recently launched a major DonorScape upgrade. Along with this new look comes many new and enhanced features:
- An intuitive interface
- Automated and secure delivery of prospect information and results
- Dependable on time results
- Instant, individual search
- Rapid bulk uploads in any format
- Accessibility from any mobile device
- Additional integration options with DonorScape’s wealth and philanthropic data
- Powerful prospect queries that allow you to define your search criteria
- Presentation ready reports to quickly qualify prospects
You may have also noticed that our website received an upgrade as well. Everything you need is still there— links to both your DonorScape account and support center, our previous blogs, and information about our products. There is a “Schedule Demo” button, where you can learn how DonorScape works and how it can benefit for your organization. You’ll also find some new things on our website, like client success stories and testimonials and FAQs about the new product.
All of these new features are based on client suggestions and extensive industry expertise. We are dedicated as ever to giving you the most reliable information and the best user experience on the market. We hope you enjoy the updates as much as we do. And as always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we are here to help!